Mid Market Account Executive
It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Over five years post-launch, we have more than 17,000 companies using our platform, raised more than $100M of venture capital from leading VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, FirstMark, and Salesforce Ventures. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
Crossbeam is the first and largest Ecosystem-Led Growth platform, We act as an escrow service for data, allowing companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners, while keeping the rest of their data private and secure. Companies use this data to sell more effectively, market to the right audiences, and build the right products. This has created an entirely new way of doing business called “Ecosystem-Led Growth” or ELG.
As a Mid Market Account Executive, your primary focus will be acquiring new clients in mid-sized accounts. You will analyze customer challenges, identify key stakeholders, and expand their perspective on how Crossbeam can revolutionize their partnership strategies. We are the industry leader in ecosystem led growth, which means you will help our customers drive revenue through ELG for our customers, understanding their wins are our wins too.
- Close New Business. Drive significant business growth by breaking into net new logos within our mid-sized customer segment, contributing to the achievement of revenue goals.
- Goals & Metrics. Achieve and exceed monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business. Understand how your quarterly goals impact the larger company goals.
- Collaboration. Work closely with internal go-to-market teams such as partnerships, sales, and customer success to understand our customer's challenges and inspire new use cases. Partner and build trust with cross functional teams like legal, security, & product.
- Product Expertise. Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the Crossbeam product and articulate the unique value it delivers to customers. Stay up to date on new features and use cases.
- Documentation. Maintain strong data hygiene in Salesforce and other revenue tools to drive the strategy for our future growth and ensure a smooth transition to CS & AM teams.
- Ecosystem Engagement. Build relationships prospects, decision makers, and executives via email, phone, social media, and events. Know that every conversation can be potential for growth.
These are some of your traits:
- You are a hunter. Following a lead, building relationships with internal champions, and closing deals gets your blood pumping.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a SaaS closing role and can easily point to repeatable processes you’ve used for success.
- You love getting answers. You use the internal resources and subject matter expertise at your disposal to really geek out on what you’re selling.
- When you don’t know how to do something, you’ll admit it and make a quick assessment of whether it’s something you can figure out, if you’ll need help, and where that help should come from.
- You are passionate about business technology. The problem that Crossbeam solves — and how we are solving it — excites you.
- You have an understanding of Partnership programs and the value ELG brings to a company's go-to-market strategy and overall success.
- You know what it means to crush your quota and you chase that excitement. Winning excites you and losing is just a temporary nuisance on your path to the next win.
- You are confident because you know your stuff. You are comfortable speaking with the highest levels of an organization with tact, sincerity, and accuracy.
- You speak your mind, have no issue raising concerns with company leaders, but are also able to “disagree and commit” when things don’t go your way.
- You have well-honed sales chops, but are humble enough to always be learning from those you encounter.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
We go through the same interview steps for all AE candidates to ensure equity in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it's like to be a team member at Crossbeam. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration.
- Call with recruiter
- Call with hiring manager
- Project that highlights your sales chops
- Individual interviews with core team members
This is a salaried* role + commission. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan + Match
- Learning & Development Budget
- Remote Work Options
- Generous Wellness Stipend
*This role has been categorized as a Remote position. "Remote" employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to Crossbeam. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role. In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $90,000- $110,000 Annually. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations. In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Trust is our business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network. Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun. Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.
Crossbeam's core value of Equity sits at the heart of our hiring process, and we're proud to be building a culture where differences are valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, or veteran status.