At DataGrail, we believe that we make better teams and better products when people with different perspectives, life experiences and backgrounds thrive. We also believe that people are our number one asset and are looking for a People Operations Coordinator to help build an exceptional, positive work experience to support them.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have the desire to take on a wide variety of responsibilities related to People and Talent teams. You are organized, detail oriented and have excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. Helping others is part of who you are and you are excited to build welcoming, highly-functional in-office and virtual environments so teams can do their best work.
You have knowledge of HR functions and best practices with 1-2 years of experience in a related coordinator or administrative role. You’re technically savvy with a solid understanding of G-suite and basic analytics/reporting skills (experience with HRIS a plus).You’re also a problem solver and approach challenges with a resourceful and proactive mindset.
The Skill Set:
- Provide exceptional customer service supporting our candidates and employees with all stages of the candidate experience and employee life cycle.
- Maintain a welcoming and well-organized office environment for people to connect and collaborate.
- Clear written and verbal communication with a demonstrated history of working with candidates and employees.
- Demonstrate integrity and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Dependable and motivated to take on new challenges and resourcefully solve problems.
- Curious with a desire to learn new skills especially related to People and Talent teams.
Within 90 Days You'll:
- Get to know DataGrail and the candidate-employee experience.
- Build relationships and communicate regularly with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Coordinate all virtual and in-person interview scheduling and candidate communications.
- Support onboarding and offboarding processes ensuring smooth transitions for employees.
- Maintain, track and audit HR systems data ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Contribute to DataGrail’s culture and employee experience by creating a welcoming office environment and coordinating in-office and virtual social events.
- Manage various office duties including replenishing office supplies and general office upkeep.
Within 180 Days You'll:
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees on general inquiries related to benefits, company policies, and protocols.
- Assist with People compliance and reporting tasks
- Amend and create administrative manuals, forms and protocols.
- Support Talent team with employment offer documents, reports and administrative tasks.
- Perform ad hoc People team projects, reporting and other operational tasks.
Within 365 Days You'll:
- Support the employee benefits open enrollment process by collaborating with benefits brokers and other vendors.
- Identify, problem-solve, and implement process improvements that increase efficiency.
- Assist with performance development, engagement, and employee experience program activities.
DataGrail is the Privacy Control Center modern brands rely on to build customer trust and outsmart business risk. Backed by 2,000+ pre-built integrations, DataGrail automates privacy workflows and supports compliance with regulations like GDPR and CPRA. DataGrail is recognized as a G2 leader and services millions of consumers through customers like Salesforce, Amazon, Overstock, and New Balance.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Remote work (United States)
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled “DataGrail Days” a year for personal wellness
- Stay healthy - Generous healthcare options, including medical, dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends or UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.