Emerging Account Executive (Remote)
We are looking for a passionate sales professional with 1-3 years of experience in a customer facing role selling SaaS or consulting, not necessarily in the security and compliance space. Exceptional candidates are hungry to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and have a proven track record of success in their past roles and experiences!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for bringing new customers on board and consistently growing revenue by exceeding revenue targets/quota
- Identify prospects based on their mission alignment
- Develop and execute strategies for driving partnerships and revenue
- Build and manage your pipeline of prospects; become an expert on a region and understanding the complexities of that specific market
- Consult senior executives to discover their needs and educate them through an accelerated buying process
- Identify opportunities to improve our product offering based on deep understanding of the needs of our partners
What you’ll bring:
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing B2B SaaS Sales role required or equivalent experience
- 2 years in a closing new business capacity preferred
- Preferred background in the start-up space
- Self-starter who brings ideas to life and takes pride in results
- Resourceful, finding ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles
- Mission-Driven and focused on using talents to make the world a better place
- Organized and detail-oriented with an ability to handle a variety of different projects
- A talented communicator and a “people person” who enjoys working with others. You are thoughtful about the ways you communicate and the impact that may have on a customer. You have the ability to sense when a conversation is progressing in a positive or negative way and have the confidence to address concerns.
- Confident but always striving to do better. You are not afraid to ask for help. You value honest, action-oriented feedback and believe it is a tool to improve as a team.
- Healthcare: 90-100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision plans for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care, with up to a $600 annual employer contribution to the HSA plan (if enrolled in HSA medical plan)
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, sales commission, benefits, and equity. The base salary for US-based employees is listed below by level.
Emerging Account Executive I: $60,000
Emerging Account Executive II: $70,000
Emerging Account Executive III: $80,000
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These numbers may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.