Sales Director, Emerging Accounts (Remote)
We are looking for a passionate, high-performing Sales Director, Emerging Markets with 5-10+ years of experience in client-facing, management-level roles within the SaaS space. You'll be coming in to manage a team of Associate Account Executives. Exceptional candidates are hungry to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and have a proven track record of success in their past roles and experiences.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility contributor within the organization, this role might be for you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of Emerging Sales Executives responsible for new bookings
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual Emerging bookings quota with monthly and quarterly targets
- Develop and manage Sales Executives on productivity metrics such as deal size, win rate, and forecast accuracy as well as how to lead a customer through a proactive sales cycle
- Coach Sales Executives through building executive relationships with Commercial accounts in their territories and through complex deals and negotiations
- Shape the direction of the go-to market strategy and execution for your region
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product and Success to build targeted messaging and collateral, and mapping a customer journey for the specific business needs of your region
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings
- Coach direct reports re: strategies to drive closure
- Support direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings. Engaging other corporate resources as required.
What you’ll bring:
- Experienced in managing a high performing Commercial Sales team for a B2B technology company
- A strong relationship builder with 5+ years of overall Commercial sales experience
- Confident in managing sales processes with negotiations with pricing based on business value, legal and procurement
- Knowledgeable in selling to C-level executives in the Security space
- Experienced in setting quotas and managing people against those quotas
- Passionate about coaching others with a successful track record as an individual contributor and can share relevant and complex closing experience with a growing team
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Healthcare: 90-100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision plans for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care, with up to a $600 annual employer contribution to the HSA plan (if enrolled in HSA medical plan)
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, commission, benefits, and equity.
Sales Director, Emerging Accounts: $187,500
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.